page design

Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Garden

I am so excited we planted our garden this weekend!! You really take for granted all the food storage and bottling your mom does until you live so far away from home that you can't just run and 'borrow' hers :) I miss having bottled to tomatoes to cook with and having fresh cucumbers and vinegar! I love living in Arizona for that reason, we just planted our garden and it is just the middle of September! We planted 21 Tomato plants, 4 Jalapeno plants, 6 Yellow bell pepper plants, 6 Anaheim pepper plants, Cilantro, 12 Cucumber seeds, 1 Spaghetti squash, and Lettuce.




Our garden is doing so good it has been growing like crazy!! This was taken the before I left for Utah in November.

Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Yay I am so happy you blog now I have another blogging friend;-) I love the garden!!!!! I miss you friend I hope all is going good:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea!!! I am jealous that you live in AZ now, and I am really, really sad because I miss you!
    I hope you 2 are doing good!!
    Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete