page design

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wildlife zoo!!

~The Wildlife Zoo~

Andrew and I at the zoo having so much fun. The Rhino behind us looked so bored~






Andrew and I went to the zoo today it was so fun! There were so many more animals at this zoo then the Hogal Zoo in Utah. They even let us feed some of the animals, there were cute little baby animals too.








There were so many fun things to see there was even babies that were so cute.





The cutest ones were the baby porcupines cute but I would stay away.












The little wart hogs were only 3 days old !










These are the little baby tortoises, you should see their mom!






We got to feed the parrots and it was so fun! Andrew was sure it was going to bite his finger but then it just wanted the apple. One pooed and it missed my foot by a quarter of an inch.Andrew and I were laughing so hard at this bird because it reminded me of Elvis Presley lol! Look how his feathers are slicked back on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment